We're all for holiday traditions, so we just couldn't help ourselves. We brewed up a batch of coffee that's got the cinnamon and nutmeg spice of the nog you know, with a creamy body all its own. Add fresh (or whipped) cream, and brew up your very own holiday tradition!
Fair Trade Certified
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Spicy Eggnog 24 K-Cups - (Pack of 3) for sale on line
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Spicy Eggnog 24 K-Cups - (Pack of 3) Reviews
This review is from: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Spicy Eggnog 24 K-Cups - (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
The coffee is good. I got it somewhere else and paid the normal price for it. People look at these reviews (# of stars) to see if the product is good. They are not so stupid that they cannot determine the going rate for a k cup. Rating a vendor's price makes people think it tastes bad. In truth the flavor is a 4, but I gave it 5 to balance all the other misguided ones.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Spicy Eggnog 24 K-Cups - (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
I don't know why they limit this coffee to just the Holiday season. It has great aroma and flavor and could easily be an everyday cup. Delivery was quick. Price was fair.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Spicy Eggnog 24 K-Cups - (Pack of 3) (Misc.)
Just my two cents whether anyone 'likes' it or not. To me this is delicious. I always choose flavored coffee over plain roasts, and I drink plain roasts when there's nothing else. I do love the drink, eggnog, in the holiday drink form, and this flavor is fully adequate in taste to be called 'eggnog'. If you're not sure you'll like it, just buy one box -- you can always give it away to another k-cup user and make that person very happy.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
0 comments:
Post a Comment