Product Description
The flavors and aroma of fresh-baked, warm gingerbread.
- Aroma of fresh-baked, warm gingerbread
- Fair trade certified limited edition seasonal flavor
- Add some whipped cream and enjoy
- Please note: 'regular', 'bold' and 'extra bold' refer to the amount of coffee in the K-Cup
Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Gingerbread, 24-Count K-Cups for Keurig Brewers for sale on line
Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Gingerbread, 24-Count K-Cups for Keurig Brewers Reviews
| 13 of 15 people found the following review helpful: This review is from: Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Gingerbread, 24-Count K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Grocery) For the last 30 years my husband has been trying to get me to drink coffee with him. I have never liked hot beverages. We have owned the Kuerig Coffee maker for a couple of years and I have tried several coffees and still was not excited. During the holidays we bought the Gingerbread flavor and I am hooked. I find myself waiting for the work day to end so I can go home and fix a cup. I love this! 7 of 7 people found the following review helpful: By This review is from: Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Gingerbread, 24-Count K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Grocery) For me, the Gingerbread tasted just like burnt coffee, and it left a horrible aftertaste. I was so excited to try it... but now I regret it. If you're looking for something seasonal that's really tasty, try the Pumpkin Spice. Hands down favorite. 7 of 8 people found the following review helpful: By Amazon Verified Purchase This review is from: Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Gingerbread, 24-Count K-Cups for Keurig Brewers (Grocery) With a little doctoring, Green Mountain Gingerbread is an enjoyable afternoon coffee with softer tones than the bold varieties we drink to start the day. Of all the K-Cup varieties we've tried, this is the first that greatly improves with (read: needs) a dollop of cream and, if your company allows it, a splash of Amaretto (just for taste). If you need more caffeine, add a SToK Caffeinated Black Coffee Shot to combat the afternoon fade. When a cup of Green Mountain Coffee Fair Trade Gingerbread is finished brewing you can pick up the subtle aroma of fresh-baked, warm gingerbread. The aroma is pleasing but not nearly as rich and fragrant as... Read more |
› See all 35 customer reviews...



0 comments:
Post a Comment